Monday, June 1, 2020

Sunday night food supply

Last night, Sunday, May 31, 2020, while I was busy serving some street dwellers and waste pickers with food, I realized that my ways are not God's way. Things happen in my life for a reason. He wants me to serve the vulnerable, and to do that, I have to go through grueling tests in life. I was bitter, but I understand where I must be. The responses I received from those I gave the food was overwhelming. Some responses: "Thanks for the food, I really appreciate it.", "Come as you just said you are hungry and see God provide food for us.", "Thank you very much, please dish for my friend as he is not here but is coming back soon." Two middle-aged men ran after us and asked us to stop as they need food because they heard provide food. 

No comments:

Post a Comment