Friday, June 11, 2021

Find ways to make life a better place

 A woman walked through the door of the organization. She said I am here to talk to you, founder of the organization. This morning while I hanged my washing your name and the name of your organization came to my mind. I believe that this organization will achieve more and bigger things in the future. I saw what you are doing in the community. What you are doing needs strength and you must have the heart to serve the people on the street. Those are people that are discriminated against and they are also marginalized but your organization goes out and serves them. 

She said I want to become a volunteer. I felt the need to serve the needy because I need to do this to get healing and to forgive those who harmed me. A few men attacked me years ago, but here I am today to serve those on the street because I don't know what happens to them and what is the reason for them to be on the street. The only thing for us to do is to be there when they need us. Thanks to this organization that gives me the opportunity to work on my healing process. We have to forgive and forget. 

No comments:

Post a Comment